Krampus Con is a fully immersive experience where you go through a laser swamp, a bone cave and finally end up in Krampus’ throne room all while the evil elves provide four shots (alcoholic or non-alcoholic) to drink throughout the maze. Photo ops with Krampus are available. A full menu of Krampus’ favorite German eats, and drinks will be available for purchase before or after your experience. So come early or stay late as you enjoy the fully immersive Krampus Shot Experience while traveling through Krampus’ realm!
Visitors will first meet an evil elf gate keeper and drink a special potion shot called “The Naughty List” to enter Krampus’ dark, haunted lair. Next is the forbidden and foggy swamp, where guests must drink “The Swamp Monster” freshly collected from the bottom of the murky mire. Then visitors will arrive in Krampus’ chilling bone cave and be greeted with a grisly concoction of fresh-squeezed children and elf bones called “The Bone Cave”.
Lastly, surviving guests will celebrate the journey with Krampus himself and must imbibe his favorite drink ” Krampus’ Throne Room Toast”. Once the shot experience is completed, guests will be greeted with traditional German music and Krampus-themed drinks and food (also German). All shots are made with non-alcoholic juices and can be enjoyed by the entire family. Guests who choose the Adult Krampus Experience must be 21 or older as each potion will be infused with Krampus’ selection of alcoholic beverages.
- Krampus’s Last Bread Service: $12 (Giant Pretzel with beer cheese and Krush mustard sauce)
- Krampus Seasoned Slaughter Fries: $13 (Fried potatoes topped with sliced bratwurst, warm sauerkraut, beer cheese sauce and Krush mustard sauce)
- Santa’s Intestines: $15 (Grilled pork sausage topped with your choice of Bavarian sauerkraut or caramelized onions with Krush mustard sauce, served with seasoned fries)
- Pulverized Yard Bird: $17 (Chicken Schnitzel Plate with spaetzle, gherkin salat, and Jager gravy)
- Elf Skin Sandwich: $15 (Chicken Doner – thinly sliced marinated chicken with Tzatziki sauce, tomatoes, red onion, red cabbage in a grilled pita, served with our seasoned fries)
- Santa’s Cheeseburger: $16 served with seasoned fries
- Krampus’ Seasoned Fries: $5
- Bloody Red Spaetzle: $5
- Cubed Elf $5: (German Potato Salad)
- Santa’s Skin: $5 (Gherkin Salat/German Cucumber Salad)
- Pulverized Elf: $5 (Potato Latkes)
Naughty Kinder Meals
- Smashed Hands: $9 (Kids Meal Pack with Uncrustables, animal crackers, gummi things, and fruit juice box)
- Rudolph Rolls: $8 (Mini pepperoni pizza empanadas served with seasoned fries)
- Krampus Kid Burger with fries and coal $8
In the End
- Coffin Dirt: $7 (German Chocolate Cake)
- Poison Berry Tart: $7
- Black Death Forest Cupcake: $7
KrampusCON Experience Shots
- The Naughty List: Cotton Candy juice and Sprite; Adult option with Light Rum
- The Swamp Monster: Tropical Punch; Adult option with Blue Curacao and Vodka
- The Bone Cave: Pineapple and Coconut juice; Adult option with Silver Tequila
- Krampus’ Throne Room Toast: Strawberry juice and Grenadine; Adult option with Captain Morgan
- Shots listed above are available as a full-size cocktail at the bar for $8 each
Thursday: 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Friday: 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Saturday: 12 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Sunday: 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- A Krampus Shot Experience featuring four non-alcoholic shots and a tour of Krampus’ lair is $5.
- A Krampus Adult Shot Experience is $25 and includes four alcoholic shots and a tour of Krampus’ lair.
- Group rates and special Krampus Party Events/Catering are available.
- Purchase tickets here.
About Krush Brau Park
A multicultural theme park located at 4580 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway in Kissimmee, Fla., Krush Brau Park features: the World Event Center, an outdoor festival tent that hosts various international festivals like Oktoberfest, Holidays Around the World, Silvesterfest, Mardi Gras, SummerFest, and more; the Biergarten, a German-themed beer garden and restaurant coming soon; and World Adventure, a 13-country world adventure comprising container bars, eateries, children’s play area, petting zoo, animatronic animals and more slated for opening in late 2023. For more information, visit https://krushbraupark.com/.