It’s the most wonderful time of year for foodies in Orlando. Magical Dining Month is back with the health and safety of diners in mind. In addition to some open-air seating availability, many restaurants are offering takeout.
Now in its 15th year, participating restaurants present a three-course menu for $35 through Oct. 4. One dollar from each meal will benefit Feed the Need Florida, a program assists individuals struggling to access healthy food during the COVID-19 crisis.
Here are our picks for this year’s top
Magical Dining spots.
1. Euphoria at Margaritaville Resort
A newbie to Magical Dining month, Euphoria offers familiar favorites such as Classic Onion Soup, Pan Roasted Chicken and Crème Brûlée. You can even watch as your selections are prepared in the restaurant’s show kitchen.
Why we love it: Situated inside the Margaritaville Resort, you can explore the property following your meal or visit the nearby Promenade at Sunset Walk for a nightcap. These little extras make it the perfect location for a date night.
2. SeaWorld Orlando’s Sharks Underwater Grill
Go under the sea for a taste of surf and turf classics and a glimpse into the world of sharks. The dining room is dimly lit to showcase a giant aquarium filled with exotic fish and ocean predators.
Why we love it: You don’t need a theme park ticket to try this Magical Dining Month menu. Just make a reservation between 3 p.m. and 5 p.m. then you are welcome to explore the park after dinner.
The intimate atmosphere and warm décor provided by Kimonos inside the Walt Disney World Swan Resort offers the perfect backdrop for experiencing the fine art of sushi. Savor a starter soup or salad, a sushi course and a decadent dessert with this meal.
Why we love it: The evening doesn’t have to end with dinner. Enjoy a post-dinner cocktail at Kimonos or explore both the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resorts before heading home.
4. Luke’s Kitchen and Bar
The menu at Luke’s Kitchen and Bar in Maitland is inspired by culinary traditions from coast to coast, highlighting seasonal ingredients both in the kitchen and in the bar’s handcrafted cocktails. Magical Dining selections include a broad range of classic American dishes that cover any type of craving.
Why we love it: Since the focus is on seasonal ingredients, the menu could change from day to day. That means your dining experience will be anything but boring.
Housed in an iconic paddleboat in The Landings area of Disney Springs, Paddlefish serves a seafood-centric menu that pushes the limits of flavor and creativity. Paddlefish is one of several Disney Springs restaurants participating in Magical Dining Month.
Why we love it: At Paddlefish, you get dinner with a waterfront view. Inside or outside, first-level deck or rooftop lounge — the sunset will be the backdrop for your Magical Dining feast. The menu includes seafood favorites as well as options for the meat-eaters.
Last But Not Least…
6. The menu for this College Park staple includes favorites such as the Buffalo Shrimp appetizer, Maryland-style Crab Cakes and six flavors of French Macarons for dessert. With award-winning food and a classic local setting, you can’t ask for a better meal at The Taproom at Dubsdread.
7. Bites & Bubbles is a downtown Orlando establishment that is described as “an American restaurant with a French kiss.” What we’re most excited about is the variety of dishes on its Magical Dining menu, which offer an equal mix of familiar and adventurous that appeal to diners of all types.
8. It’s always a party at Café Tu Tu Tango on International Drive! This Magical Dining experience allows guests to choose from a selection of tapas-style items for each course – two from the appetizer category, two from the main course category and one dessert option. You will definitely leave full with this menu.
9. Harris Rosen dedicated Jack’s Place at Rosen Plaza to the memory of his father, who created more than 100,000 autographed caricatures of celebrities from many genres. Dine among his work over Baked Onion Soup, Filet Mignon and Junior’s “Most Fabulous” Cheesecake — or a selection of many other fine dishes
10. Located in the Grand Bohemian Hotel, The Boheme is a perfect Magical Dining spot to savor a meal before enjoying an evening in downtown Orlando. The menu is filled with decadent seafood offerings as well as a good mix of entrees for the meat eaters.