SeaWorld Orlando is helping people of all ages create wonderful holiday memories at SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration. From special shows and dazzling displays to tasty treats and magical music, there is something for everyone at this special Christmas event. So make some time in your busy holiday schedule to gather the family and make a new tradition out of enjoying some festive fun at the park.
1. At Rudolph’s ChristmasTown, guests can meet Rudolph, Clarice, Bumble and Yukon Cornelius from the classic family Christmas TV special, “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer” and also stroll past life-sized storybook vignettes showcasing the classic Rudolph story.
2. Santa’s Workshop presented by Coca-Cola will be an all-new, meet-and-greet experience. Santa will take a break from making his lists and checking them twice to sit with little girls and boys, listening to their Christmas wishes.
1. Clyde & Seamore’s Countdown to Christmas at Sea Lion & Otter Stadium celebrates the season in a hilarious comedy show. Clyde, Seamore, some mischievous otters, a comical elf and a jolly walrus invite guests to their fun-filled holiday celebration.
2. Shamu Stadium brightens the night with dazzling lights and glowing candles while Christmas carols ring out and Shamus splashes to celebrate the season in the Shamu Christmas Miracles show.
3. O Wondrous Night is a live nativity that comes complete with more than 30 carols, life-sized puppets and animals in a spectacular Christmas favorite based on The Christmas Story. Told through the eyes of the animals that were there, O Wondrous Night is a touching, light-hearted celebration with a host of angels, animals and the true glory of Christmas.
4. Sesame Street’s Elmo’s Christmas Wish features Rosita, Grover Zoe and Cookie Monster as they work together to help Elmo find his Christmas wish in a festive and fun musical celebration.
5. Christmas comes to life on a stage of ice, jewels and light as skaters dazzle and delight in a show-stopping, ice-skating extravaganza called Winter Wonderland on Ice.
6. At Sea of Trees, families can stroll through a wintery, watery wonderland as they are immersed in a sea of glistening holiday trees that sparkle to music as they light up the water. New this year, a 70-foot Christmas tree towers above the water.
7. Nestled along SeaWorld’s Bayside Pathway, The Christmas Market features festive entertainment and culinary delights. Complete with playful elves, a model train village and the comedic antics of the Christmas Council, it is the centerpiece of SeaWorld’s Christmas event. Cuisine at the market includes fresh-popped kettle corn, waffle cone s’mores, grilled slider sandwiches, short rib brisket mac & cheese and SeaWorld’s very own apple pie with a unique twist. Guests can also relax near the glow of the fire pit with a holiday cocktail.
8. Santa’s Fireside Feast is an exclusive dinner that features an all-you-care-to-eat menu of holiday favorites and delicious desserts as well as a meet and greet with Santa and Mrs. Claus.
SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration will take place Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays through Dec. 11 and will then run daily from Dec. 16 to Dec. 31. The event is included in regular theme park admission.