Facebook Twitter Pinterest Gmail Celebrate Orlando’s amazing culinary scene during Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Month sponsored by American Express. Beginning August 25 during a special preview week, and continuing through October 1, over 100 Orlando area restaurants will offer prix fixe dinners for just $35. Celebrating its 12th year, the popular dining initiative provides a […]
Celebrate Orlando’s amazing culinary scene during Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Month sponsored by American Express. Beginning August 25 during a special preview week, and continuing through October 1, over 100 Orlando area restaurants will offer prix fixe dinners for just $35.
Celebrating its 12th year, the popular dining initiative provides a variety of options for local foodies or visiting gourmands who are looking to try out a local favorite or one of the hottest new venues added to Orlando’s growing culinary scene. For the first time, six restaurants from Walt Disney World Resort hotels join the program’s growing line-up.
Through Visit Orlando, one dollar from each meal will benefit Freedom Ride and BASE Camp Children’s Cancer Foundation.
A full list of all participating restaurants, menus and OpenTable reservations are available now at OrlandoMagicalDining.com:
- What’s Hot: Bulla Gastrobar*, Chroma Modern Bar + Kitchen*, DoveCote Brasserie*, Earls kitchen + bar*, Luke’s Kitchen*, Reel Fish Coastal Kitchen + Bar*
- Walt Disney World Resort: Jiko at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge*, The Wave at Disney’s Contemporary Resort*, Boatwright’s Dining Hall at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort*, The Turf Club at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort*, The Grand Floridian Café at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort*, Olivia’s Café at Disney’s Old Key West Resort*
- Big Night Out: Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steak House, Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar (Orlando, Winter Park), Morton’s The Steakhouse, Ocean Prime, Prato*, Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse (Lake Mary, Orlando & Winter Park), Slate, Spencer’s for Steaks and Chops, STK, The Capital Grille (I-Drive, Mall at Millenia)
- Romantic: Boheme Restaurant (Grand Bohemian Hotel), Chez Vincent, Christinis Ristorante Italiano, Le Coq au Vin Restaurant, Luma on Park, The Melting Pot (Orlando, Longwood)
- Family Friendly: Amatista Cookhouse at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort at Universal Orlando, Benihana (Orlando, Lake Buena Vista), Brio (Winter Park Village, Mall at Millenia)*, Copper Canyon Grill, Kobe Ichiban Japanese Steakhouse, Mitchell’s Fish Market, Paddlefish*, Seasons 52, Shogun Japanese Steak House*, The Kitchen at Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando
- Dinner With A View: Canvas Restaurant & Market, Eddie V’s Prime Seafood, Eleven at Reunion Resort, Lakeside Bar + Grill, Ravello, SeaWorld Orlando Sharks Underwater Grill
- Girls Night Out: Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurant*, KASA Restaurant & Bar, RusTeak at College Park, The Stubborn Mule*, Vines Grille & Wine Bar
- Notable Chefs: Luma on Park (Brandon McGlamery), The Rusty Spoon (Kathleen Blake), The Ravenous Pig (James and Julie Petrakis), Todd English’s bluezoo (Todd English)
- Staycation: A Land Remembered at Rosen Shingle Creek, American Kitchen Bar & Grill at B Resort & Spa, David’s Club at Omni Orlando Resort, Forte at Reunion Resort
- Exotic: Cuba Libre Restaurant & Rum Bar, Dragonfly – Robata Grill & Sushi, Fogo de Chão Brazilian Steakhouse, kabooki sushi, Mango’s Tropical Cafe*, Morimoto Asia, Tapa Toro