WalletHub, a personal finance website, recently named Orlando as 2019’s Best Place to Get Married, followed by Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Atlanta and Miami. Some key findings for Orlando include:
- 1st in venues/event spaces per capita
- 1st in hotels per capita
- 1st in flower shops per capita
- 1st in videographers/photographers per capita
- 3rd in musicians/DJs per capita
- 4th in event planners per capita
- 10th in bridal shops per capita
- $37,898: Average cost of a Central Florida wedding
- $271: Average cost per guest
- 3 days: The waiting period for a Florida marriage license (unless the couple completed a premarital preparation course)
- 60 days: Length of time a Florida marriage license is valid once it is issued
Save the Date!
Winter Park Wedding Stroll
Park Avenue in Winter Park
Our Dream Wedding Expo
Avanti Palms Resort & Conference Center
6515 International Dr.
Orlando, FL 32819
Florida Wedding Expo
Embassy Suites Lake Buena Vista South
4955 Kyngs Heath Rd.
Orlando, FL 32746