WalletHub, a personal finance website, recently named Orlando as 2019’s Best Place to Get Married. Orlando is followed by Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Atlanta and Miami. Some key findings for Orlando weddings include:
- 1st in venues/event spaces per capita
- 1st in hotels per capita
- 1st in flower shops per capita
- 1st in videographers/photographers per capita
- 3rd in musicians/DJs per capita
- 4th in event planners per capita
- 10th in bridal shops per capita
- $37,898: Average cost of a Central Florida wedding
- $271: Average cost per guest
- 3 days: The waiting period for a Florida marriage license (unless the couple completed a premarital preparation course)
- 60 days: Length of time a Florida marriage license is valid once it is issued
Save the Date!
Winter Park Wedding Stroll
Park Avenue in Winter Park
Our Dream Wedding Expo
Avanti Palms Resort & Conference Center
6515 International Dr.
Orlando, FL 32819
Florida Wedding Expo
Embassy Suites Lake Buena Vista South
4955 Kyngs Heath Rd.
Orlando, FL 32746