The MetroWest Food Truck Connection is held every fourth Thursday from 5:30 to 9 p.m. at the MetroWest Golf Club. Each MetroWest Food Truck Connection features a variety of food trucks serving delicious and innovative dishes created by some of Central Florida’s most inventive chefs. The June 24 event showcased tasty fare from these outstanding food trucks:
- Brazilian Express – Serving Feijoada de Ogum, Brazil’s national dish of black beans stewed with Brazilian dried beef, smoked sausage and smoked pork ribs, served with rice, farofa, and collard greens; Chicken Rose; beef empanadas and shrimp empanadas, and homemade tamales. (emanjastl.com/foodtruck)
- Paula’s Jamaican Cuisine – Serving jerk chicken and pork, curry chicken, oxtail, beef patties, and a variety of side dishes including mac and cheese, rice and beans, and fried plantains. (facebook.com/Paulas-jamaican-cuisine-291625091627019)
- Jour de Crepe – Serving sweet and savory crepes, including their famous strawberry or banana with Nutella crepe, pizza crepes, and the best-selling lobster tail crepe, among many others. (facebook.com/jourdecrepe)
- Up In Smoke BBQ – Serving small batch traditional Memphis-style barbeque using homemade rubs and a delicate blend of woods. (facebook.com/upinsmokebbq)
- Rubio’s Baja Grill – Serving Baja skirt steak and shrimp tacos, fish tacos, steak tacos and chicken tacos. (facebook.com/rubios.grill)
- Jeremiah’s Italian Ice – Serving over 40 flavors of Italian ice, as well as soft ice cream, and The Gelati, the perfect layering of Italian ice and soft ice cream. (facebook.com/jeremiahsice)
Social distancing guidelines will be observed.
MetroWest Food Truck Connection is organized by Food Truck Crazy. MetroWest Golf Club is located at 2100 S. Hiawassee Rd.