At Windermere Dental & Medical Spa, Jordan Kennedy, DMD, and Maegen Kennedy, PA-C, help their clients to look and feel their best using techniques that produce natural-looking results.
When Jordan Kennedy, DMD, and Maegen Kennedy, PA-C, founded Windermere Dental & Medical Spa, they did so with the vision of changing the client experience — and it’s working.
People are noticing. WDMS started from scratch one year ago and has seen tremendous growth ever since.
“One of the biggest misconceptions about our dental office is that we only do cosmetic dentistry,” Dr. Kennedy says. “We perform all aspects of comprehensive dentistry, from small children to the elderly. We’re a family dental practice.”
PA Kennedy adds, “Our reputation for providing a higher level of care, customer service and convenience is well-known in the communities we serve.”
Get to Know Jordan Kennedy, DMD
Dr. Kennedy is the co-founder of WDMS. He graduated from Nova Southeastern University and has been practicing general dentistry since 2006. He sold his office in Austin, Texas to move near family in Orlando.
He is highly trained in all forms of dentistry, including implants, veneers, Invisalign, root canals and extractions. Dr. Kennedy recently completed the 10-month long AAID Maxi Implant Course in Fort Lauderdale.
He understands that dental visits are stressful. At WDMS, the focus is on client comfort, minimal pain, customer service and natural-looking results. “Instead of being stressed, our clients look forward to their dental visit,” he says.
Get to Know Maegen Kennedy, PA-C
PA Kennedy is the co-founder of WDMS and founder of Fleek Brows Microblading & Training. She is a board-certified PA who earned her degree at Nova Southeastern University. She believes the secret to a successful result is education, experience, client relationship and an aesthetic eye.
Her expertise in the field has led to opportunities for her to collaborate and train other providers around the country. PA Kennedy was hand-selected by Nestle Galderma to be a national GAIN trainer.
PA Kennedy is well-known for using blunt tip micro-cannulas for injectables. This technique minimizes pain, downtime, bruising, swelling, redness and other undesired outcomes.
The Ultimate Client Experience
Windermere Dental & Medical Spa’s sleek, state-of-the-art facility was designed to appeal to all the senses. Clients are welcomed with a genuine hello and offered fresh cucumber water or coffee. While enjoying the delicious refreshments, you may notice the fresh smell that is filtered throughout the facility.
The comfort of every client is the Kennedys’ top priority. Clients will be offered a warm neck pillow, essential oil towelettes, a blanket, a phone charger, overhead TVs in the dental rooms and digital X-rays (90 percent less radiation than conventional x-rays).
The Kennedys’ core value is to create the ultimate experience for every client. “We treat people the same way we would want to be treated — simple as that,” PA Kennedy says.
The Dental Spa
Modern and innovative dentistry is extremely important to Dr Kennedy. He uses a digital intraoral scanner that shows teeth wear, shifting and gum recession over time. It also shows how the teeth will look after Invisalign treatment.
“There’s no more guessing if the gums are receding or if a tooth is wearing down. We can track it with our scanner over a client’s lifetime. It’s a game changer,” Dr. Kennedy says.
Most PPO dental insurances are accepted at WDMS, and an in-house membership plan is offered for $299 a year. The membership includes x-rays, exams, custom bleaching trays and two cleanings per year with fluoride. Along with those services, it also includes 20 to 30 percent off all other dental services.
“There has been a high demand for the kind of dental experience, convenience and affordability that we offer our clients,” Dr. Kennedy says.
The Medical Spa
PA Kennedy offers cutting edge, nonsurgical cosmetic treatments. Her proven, natural-looking results have caught the attention of celebrity clients.
Her approach to aesthetics is clear. “I don’t want to make you look like someone else, just the best version of yourself,” she says.
PA Kennedy created signature treatments, as she believes combination therapy is best. These treatments include TMJ Remedy for clients who grind or clench their teeth; The Natural Difference, which improves acne scars, stretch marks, pores and wrinkles while tightening the skin; HD-Sculpt, a technique that uses Sculptra Aesthetic to slow down the aging process, improve skin quality and lift the face; and Special Occasion Prep to help clients look their best for any milestone event.
During the consultation, PA Kennedy customizes a program that fits each client’s individual needs and lifestyle. She enjoys educating clients on different ways they can slow down, correct, or prevent age-related changes. She evaluates everything from skincare and vitamins to external and internal factors such as lifestyle and hormone changes.
- Open 8 a.m. – 7 p.m. so you don’t have to miss school or work.
- From teeth to skin, WDMS offers family dentistry alongside a full-service medical spa.
- Jordan Kennedy, DMD (Clinical Director – General Dentist)
- Maegen Kennedy, PA-C (Clinical Director – Board-Certified PA)
- Kapil Saigal, MD, FACS (Medical Director – Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon)
- All providers take twice the amount of required annual continuing education courses.
EMERGENCIES SEEN SAME DAY
- If you are having a dental emergency, everything possible will be done to see you that day.
- Your comfort is the priority, including warm neck pillows, blankets, cucumber water, overhead TVs and comfortable digital x-rays. It is the Windermere Dental & Medical Spa standard.
- PA Kennedy offers several training programs to educate other healthcare professionals who fly in from across the country to learn her signature techniques.
- “This training facility was opened to provide the highest-quality training that focuses on education, safety and results,” she says.
- Beginner & Advanced Injectable Training: DentalMedicalSpa.com/kennedy-aesthetics/
- Eyebrow Microblading & Shading Training: FleekBrowsFlorida.com
- Visit the website for a complete list.
- Dermal Fillers
- Natural Hormone Replacement for Men and Women (coming soon!)
- Eyebrow Microblading
- Family Dentistry
- Sedation Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Crowns and Dentures
SAVE THE DATE!
- What: 2nd Annual Red Carpet Royal Affair
- When: November 8
- Time: 6-9 p.m.
- Enjoy hors d’ouevres, cocktails, a DJ, valet parking, giveaways and special offers. Call for more details!