The New Year is here bringing excitement, new challenges and fresh perspectives. As the world around us evolves, so must the chamber. This year, we are adding some new events and retiring some old ones, keeping a renewed outlook on what our members need.
- The East Orlando Chamber has revitalized our Government Affairs Committee with new energy and purpose, planning a number of political events for this election year.
- Our Women on Wednesday is being retired to make room for a Women’s Business Mastermind Group.
- Feast in the East is slated for the end of summer to connect our local restaurants.
- The chamber has also added a Toastmasters Club as a member benefit to enhance leadership and communication skills.
- Growing in popularity is the Members Spotlight at Twilight, which are held on the first and third Tuesdays of the month in the Lake Nona Area.
- The Lake Nona Area Council is merging into Coffee Club NONA. All Coffee Club meetings will be held on Thursdays to make it easier for you to remember the dates.
On January 20, save the date for the swearing in of the 2016 Board of Directors at Stoneybrook East Golf Club.
Make sure to visit www.EOCC.org and sign up for the e-newsletters to stay informed about chamber happenings and changes.
Are you considering becoming a member of the East Orlando Chamber of Commerce?
January is a great time to Join, Connect, and Grow your business to take advantage of all the new added benefits. Contact Director of Membership Nancy Hoehn at 407-277-5951or email@example.com for more information.