Networking For Future
To many, the prospect of a networking event can be intimidating. You meet with strangers (who are also feeling anxious) and then slowly watch the clock until you can gracefully make your hasty retreat. However, the businesses and entrepreneurs that thrive, year after year, know that networking is the key to accessing new business. It’s the relationships that they forge with fellow local businesses that sustain. This is where the members of the West Orange Chamber of Commerce truly succeed.
Right around the corner is a WOCC event that offers members a different kind of networking. Join us Nov. 3 for the WOCC Golf Classic, hosted this year by Orange County National Golf Center and Lodge. There’s no better setting for building business connections and getting to know community leaders. The golf course provides a relaxed, low-pressure environment conducive to making friends and sharing valuable information. To register a team or individual for the Golf Classic, please visit wochamber.com. Or learn more about how you can showcase your business as an event sponsor, hole sponsor or by contributing door prizes and auction items by calling 407-656-1304 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- October 11
- Business Before Hours: “Doing Good is Good Business”
- Series Sponsor: Florida Hospital
- Event Sponsor: Matthew’s Hope Ministries, Inc.
- Venue Sponsor: City of Winter Garden
- When: 7:45-9 a.m.
- Where: Tanner Hall 29 W. Garden Ave. Winter Garden, FL 34787
- Chamber Members: $15 in advance, $25 at the door, $120 reserved corporate table of 8
- Nonmembers: $25 per person or $200 corporate table of 8
- October 26
- Business After Hours
- Series Sponsor: West Oaks Mall
- Event Sponsor: Sonata West
- When: 5:30-7 p.m.
- Where: Sonata West 420 Roper Rd. Winter Garden, FL 34787
- Chamber members: $5 in advance, $10 at the door
- Nonmembers: $25
For more information: visit wochamber.com or email email@example.com