Fall Has Arrived
Forget the sweaty summer days. Trade in the strappy tees and shorts for warm, velvet attire, leather ensembles, and ankle-high booties. Fall is almost here and we cannot wait to strut around in neutral plaids and our favorite red accessories.
- Red is making a statement. Earlier this year, a PANTONE Fashion Color Report highlighted the most notable colors on the New York Fashion Week runways for fall 2017. The most dominant was Grenadine, a dynamic cherry red, followed by Tawny Port, a sophisticated shade of berry, and Ballet Slipper, a softer rose hue. Both men and women’s fashions will feature a variety of reds this season.
- Velvet is making a comeback in brighter, bolder colors. Embrace this throwback fabric in your key wardrobe pieces, such as jackets and dresses, or add just a touch with your accessories.
- Booties are the shoe of the season. Whether you choose a slim heel or a chunky one, you can dress them up, dress them down or pair them with other fall fashion trends.
- Circular sunglasses are all the rage. From fully round frames to retro cat eye sunglasses, you can find a trendy pair for any face shape.
- Interchangeable guitar straps make old handbags new again.
- Leather pants and jackets add an edge to any outfit.
- Layering neutral plaids is the new way to wear this classic pattern.