MetroWest Food Truck Connection, which had been on hiatus due to COVID-19, returned May 27 and will again be held every fourth Thursday from 5:30 to 9 p.m. at the MetroWest Golf Club. Social distancing guidelines will be observed.
Each MetroWest Food Truck Connection features a variety of food trucks serving delicious and innovative dishes created by some of Central Florida’s most inventive chefs. The May 27 event showcased tasty fare from these outstanding food trucks:
• Woodson’s Wrap Shack (www.woodsonswrapshack.com)
• Fully Loaded (www.facebook.com/fullyloadedfood)
• Bowls for Tú (www.facebook.com/bowlsfortu)
• Grandma’s Bbq (www.facebook.com/Grandmas-Bbq-559070331147438/)
• The Crepe Company (www.thecrepecompany.com)
MetroWest Food Truck Connection is organized by Food Truck Crazy. MetroWest Golf Club is located at 2100 S. Hiawassee Road.