The West Orange Chamber of Commerce (WOCC) is set to hold its annual Member Appreciation Breakfast—a who’s who among chamber members. The breakfast, to be held on Dec. 3 at the Ocoee Lakeshore Center, will involve a celebration of the WOCC’s award-winning year, the Passing-of-the-Gavel Ceremony, recognition of the outgoing board members, and installation of the incoming chairman, appointed director of HR, and elected treasurer. The ballroom tables will be decorated with stunning centerpieces created by member businesses, and each attendee gets to take home a gift item provided by the centerpiece-sponsoring businesses.
During the ceremony, the WOCC will:
• Pay tribute to outgoing Board Chairman Debbie Clements, government community relations manager for Duke Energy, and new president of West Orange Committee of 101.
• Bid farewell to board member Francine Burruezo of MetroWest Golf Club.
• Install the following board members:
• Incoming Chairman Rob Maphis, vice president, OHL – Arellano Construction Co.
• Incoming board members Camille Evans, attorney at Greenberg Traurig; Dawn Willis, publisher of West Orange Times & Observer; and Pam Thomas, owner of Pammie’s Sammies
• Newly elected Treasurer Jeff Milhausen, partner in the law firm of South Milhausen, P.A., and Appointed Director of HR Joe Alarie, owner Alarie Design Associates Inc.
For a list of the 2015 Board Members visit wochamber.com/about_woc/board_of_directors.