by D. Durand Worthey https://www.awortheyread.com/citrus-rye-honey-cocktail/
With the new Coca-Cola® Orange Vanilla available now, I’ve created a Citrus Rye Honey Cocktail with this new flavor. Made with honey, rye, orange bitters, and orange curacao, this will be a cocktail you will want to add to your summer playlist of drinks.
Coca-Cola® Orange Vanilla Cocktail idea:
- 2 ounces quality rye
- 2 ounces orange curacao
- 1-2 dashes orange bitters
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 ounces coca-cola orange vanilla soda
- fresh sprigs of rosemary
- blood orange and lemon slices
- Into a cocktail shaker add ice, rye, orange curacao, orange bitters, and honey.
- Secure the lid and shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Remove the lid and add the coca-cola orange vanilla.
- Stir with a long-handled bar spoon.
- Pour into a rocks glass over ice.
- Garnish with slices of blood oranges and lemons.
- Add a fresh sprig of rosemary.