18feb11:00 am4:00 pmCouncil of 101 Presents the 36th Annual Antiques Vintage & Garden Show
The Council of 101 is proud to present the 36th annual Antiques Vintage & Garden Show, combining fine antiques, art, jewelry, vintage and unique collectibles, garden blooms and more into
The Council of 101 is proud to present the 36th annual Antiques Vintage & Garden Show, combining fine antiques, art, jewelry, vintage and unique collectibles, garden blooms and more into one outstanding three-day show at the Orlando Museum of Art. The event will feature more 30 antiques and vintage dealers from around the country.
A one-day general admission tickets is $15, a one day ticket for Orlando Museum of Art members is $10 (membership card is required) and a three-day admission ticket is $25. Tickets go on sale January 22, 2018, and can be purchased online, in person, or by calling 407-896-4231 ext. 254.
Show Dates and Times
- Friday, February 16: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday, February 17: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sunday, February 18: 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
This year’s special guest is Laura Dowling; she was the floral designer in the White House during part of President Barack Obama’s Administration. She has two books focused on her time at the White House; A White House Christmas and Floral Diplomacy. Dowling will be speaking and signing both books on Friday, February 16 at 11 a.m. and Saturday, February 17 at 10 a.m. Tickets are $45, which includes show admission.
- Thursday, Feb. 15: Opening Night Preview Party $85 per person, includes show admission, 6:30 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Friday, Feb. 16: Laura Dowling At the White House – Presentation and book signing, $45 per person, 11 a.m.
- Friday, Feb. 16: The Art of the Cocktail, $50 per person, the ticket can be used for a single day admission to the show, 7 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb. 17: Mystery Home Tour – tour a local home filled with flawless design and exceptional taste; the location remains a mystery until the arrival. $35 per person, includes show admission. Tours depart at noon, 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. and are limited to 40 attendees per hour.
- Saturday, Feb. 17: Laura Dowling At the White House – Presentation and book signing, $45 per person, 10 a.m.
- Saturday, Feb. 17: Floral Design Workshop with Laura Dowling, $55 per person, 2 p.m. This show is limited to 45 attendees.
- Saturday, Feb. 17: What’s It Worth? Appraisal Day – antique expert and show manager Charlie Miller gives a professional appraisal of family heirlooms and treasured items. $15 general admission plus $10 per item, two-item limit, noon to 4 p.m. Reservations taken at the door and begin at 11 a.m.
- Sunday, Feb. 18: Restoration Expo, included with the general admission ticket price, 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Tickets to the Antiques Vintage & Garden Show include admission to Orlando Museum of Art exhibitions, including State of Excellence: Treasures from Florida Private Collections, the Restoration Expo on Sunday, and Art in Bloom Floral Interpretations of 101 Corporate Lease Art selections and the Orlando Museum of Art’s permanent collection.
The Antiques Vintage & Garden Show is a longstanding fundraiser event benefiting the Orlando Museum of Art and promoting the museum’s mission to advance the positive impact of art and creativity. This and other Council of 101 events have raised more than $6.8 million for the museum’s educational programs.
(Sunday) 11:00 am - 4:00 pm EST